DesiYUP attended a couple of events in the past few weeks to be part of the experience and also to promote the upcoming concert: Hindi Cinema Classics with Navin Kundra and the Startup India Seminar. One of these events was a seminar organized by the Metropool Regio Amsterdam, India Connected and Amsterdam Trade in Pakhuis De Zwijger. The main question of this gathering was ‘how should we look at India’. Experts with different work backgrounds shared their personal stories about working in India and understanding the complex way of life in India. It was an evening of discussing ideas such as working, living and doing business in India. From the 13th till the 18th of November Amsterdam will organize a India Business Journey to Bombay and Pune. To find out more about this trade mission check out the video.
- Corona (COVID-19) Live Blog
- DesiYUP Concert The Many Faces of Love Featured in Dutch National Newspaper Trouw
- IFFR hosts screening of the film Shut Up Sona by Deepti Gupta
- Yoga Nidra featured in the AD Den Haag
- Let Her In Your Life (Again) – Singer-Songwriter, Dancer, Actress Asha Puthli
- Connecting with Indie-musicians in India
- The theme for 2020 is Sustainable Music Industry