DesiYUP attended the Darbar Festival at the Soutbank Centre. During a double bill concert we traveled from South to North. First we heard the moving sound of Bansuri by carnatic flutist Shashank Subramanyam. Shashank is a household name in South India.
- Live Blog: Dutch Trade Mission to India 2019 – #NLIndia
- DesiYUP connects with Indie-musicians in Mumbai
- The last living Khayál master, Ustad Saami, keeps a thousand-year-old tradition alive at the risk of his own life
- Asha Puthli, remarkable multi-genre musician from Mumbai, to give rare live performance in Utrecht
- Raj Mohan raises his voice against sound terror | Desiyup Radio Podcast
- Dear professional musician, never say that you will perform for free!
- Muses of Mindfulness – 15 June 2019